Day 960 Dec 11 16:13

Kaj Briješ

...vijesti, zanimljivosti, tutorijali, kaj god...

Dmg stat last 7 days |

Published in Croatia - Warfare analysis - 6 - 07 Sep 19 16:37

Day 865.


Hi to all o7

Havent been looking stats so here they are...numbers are big

https://i.postimg.cc/KzHNMWMQ/Screenshot-167.png


I will comment tomorrow but 117B done by China Cro and Slo is just crazy, what are the odds XD


Samo jako o7

Support

ChicapaChicapaChicapaChicapaChicapaHrvat

Comments (6)

07 Sep 19 18:33
Chicapa

pirinç

07 Sep 19 20:42
42520

Hail TURKEY, SPAIN, IRAN,CROATIA, POLAND and MACEDONIA...o7

08 Sep 19 00:12
Exting

North Macedonia or nothing (:

08 Sep 19 03:35
Immortal King Shime

Rich you love too much Macedonia? In every comment you say something for us. I know brother history causes you pain. But accepted that. Maybe youre my cousin, you have you have 50% chance to be Macedonian, 30% Turkis and 20% from egypt. Mama Merkel will be down in near future but what you will do idk. History is karma. And time counts down. Tik tak tik tak tik tak

08 Sep 19 12:25
DreSanu

FFYROM

09 Sep 19 08:56
REALKrle

117b, mora da se poradi na tome da bude vise o7